In this quickly changing environment, Powerhouse is your solution to protecting employees, customers, and the general public. For many of our customers, we’ve moved from plan to execution in a matter of days in response to OSHA and CDC safety recommendations. We understand that everyone’s health and safety is the highest priority while we act with a sense of urgency ensuring initiatives are completed as quickly as possible.
OSHA and the CDC are recommending installing engineering controls that involve isolating employees from work-related hazards.
These types of controls reduce exposure to hazards without relying on worker behavior and can be the most cost-effective solution to implement.
Engineering controls for SARS-CoV-2 include:
- Installing high-efficiency air filters.
- Increasing ventilation rates in the work environment.
- Installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19:
- Installing a drive-through window for customer service.
- Specialized negative pressure ventilation in some settings, such as for aerosol generating procedures (e.g., airborne infection isolation rooms in healthcare settings).
- Installing kick plates and hands-free openers
- Store Front Board-ups
- Dark Property Security Protocols
#Powerhouse #covid19 #sneezeguards #coronavirus #solutions #PeopleProcessTechnology #barriers #thereforyou